Random fashion illustration #4: Aquazzura shoes (reprise)

Friday, August 12, 2016

Aquazzura "Pina Colada" pineapple sandals - Watercolor fashion illustration by Alessia Landi
Aquazzura "Piña Colada" sandals

Because I can never stop drawing Aquazzura shoes, they're simply perfect in shape and design.

Because I'm still dreaming that one day I'll be able to afford one pair *hope springs eternal*

Because I was in a yellow period (in my illustration I often have color obsessions for a while... Like, this was from my yellow and blue period from a couple of weeks ago. Now I noticed I'm turning back to red a bit. That's so Picasso of me).

Because these shoes are simply a Summer bomb.

A photo posted by Alessia Landi (@aldraws_) on


So expect more of these Aquazzura drawings :p

Have a fantastic weekend!

xxx Al

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |